Wednesday, January 6, 2021

You Are My Only One by William Wyllie ........

You Are My Only One By William Wyllie --- You are my only one. You light up my night like the sun. Sweet Lady you are a babe. Together our love will be made. A beauty before my eyes. My love for you I'll never hide. I feel a yearning for you sweet love. We fit together like hand and glove. Never knew a beautiful woman as yourself. I want you all to myself. Our love will grow stronger each day. I'll love you all the way. In the Rain or under the Sun. You are my only one. You bring joy to this old guy. Together we'll touch the Sky. My beautiful dark haired girl. You set my heart in a whirl. Together We must Be. You opened my eyes to see. As I write these words I tingle. With you I'll always mingle. Happy I know I sure am. I'll do the best I can.

No comments:

Post a Comment