Wednesday, January 27, 2021

Happy Life by Bill Wyllie ..

HAPPY LIFE..... My Beautiful Lady I want a happy life. I want you beside me to be my wife. Even tho we have not met,I feel strong feelings. I think we'd be happy, I'd be reeling. When I think of what might be and a life with you. It fills me with joy. and it does with you to. I'd be a happy man with a lady like you. Sweet joy you bring. You make me so happy,My heart would just sing. I want to show you the music, that I love. We'll sing and dance, under the sky above. I want to learn your music, tho I may not understand things. The language does not matter, it's the feelings that it brings. A love like you it's hard to believe. Hope we succeed. We'll be together, and fill each others needs. I feel so happy, when I think of what we can be. You opened my eyes, A blind man can see. I See a new beginning, with us together from the start. We'll be happy from now on, from now on and won't part. So kiss me and hug me. Till the end of my time. I want you right here, you're so very kind.

No comments:

Post a Comment