Wednesday, January 27, 2021

Cream and Sugar by Bill Wyllie

Cream and Sugar... You are my Sugar with Cream on top. We'll make sweet love and never stop. All through the day,and all through the night. We'll spread our wings and we'll take flight. You are my lady,You are the One. You Light up the night,Like the brightest Sun. You've Won My Heart,So Much I could Cry. When we get together, we sure will fly. From Franklin, Massachusetts, to Bejing China. We'll have a good life,and I won't be a winner. I won't have sorrow, Well sing like birds. I'll write love poems with beautiful words. Oh Darling My Love, This is my dream. You feel the same that's what it seems. From early morning till the dark of night. We'll fly through the sky, till the next morning light. My words just come from my deepest soul. We'll be like young kids, and never grow old. I want you beside me, through goodtimes and bad. We'll be so happy,and never be sad.

No comments:

Post a Comment