Wednesday, January 13, 2021

Together, Never Apart ----

These Words flow out from my Heart. We must be together, Never Apart. My thoughts of you go on and on and on. To be beside you till the light of dawn. I'm filled with desire for your sweet kiss. Without your love I'd miss. My passion for you I have to control. Because my darling you have my soul. I need you here, close beside my side. My love for you I will not hide. If My life was a book,This would be the beginning. The Chapter's would go on,Till the end where I'd be winning. I think I've won your heart,If I see what we hold. Together we'll be, our story will be told. I feel such love for you My Honey. I'm a simple man with not much money. But money is not important,It's the love we share. Let me run my finger through your beautiful black hair. I'd be the happiest man in this whole world. If I held you in my arms, my hair would curl. Beautiful you are, beautiful you'll always be. Hold me in your arms,together our love you will see.

No comments:

Post a Comment