Wednesday, January 20, 2021

You Are the Best ..by Bill Wyllie

You Are the Best........ My Beautiful Lady you are a dream. I love you more than life it seems. The feelings you give me,make me feel so good. My first look at you made me feel that I would. I see a georgous lady that I want so close. If I was bread I'd be burnt toast. I love you so,My love I won't hide. I have feelings deep inside. I feel so happy thinking of you. You are the best thing that is true. I sit on my bed, I have no woes. I'll rub your feet and your pretty toes. I'll give you my Love, you beautiful thing. Because y sweet, my heart just sings. The lovely lady that you are. Together we'll be,We'll travel so far. We'll travel East, We 'll travel West. But My sweet darling, you are the best.

No comments:

Post a Comment