Wednesday, January 20, 2021

I Send my Love by Bill Wyllie

I Send My Love..... I Send My Love from Across the world. I want you now to be my girl. To squeeze you tight,show you I care. Run my fingers through your beautiful black hair. I send my love from across the sea. I want you close beside me. I'm filled with love,with your sweet face. I want you beside me, right in this place. I send my love for as long as it takes. We'll wealk on land, or sea or lakes. I'll wait for you, Because I feel your emotions. The words you write, say that you have devotion. I send my love,because I want you near. My words of love,flow in your ear. Our feelings for each other,grow stronger with time. I want you now, oh please be mine. I send my love from today into tomorrow. I know my darling we'll never have sorrow. I say goodnight, but it won't be Goodbye. When we meet we'll fly to the sky.

No comments:

Post a Comment