Wednesday, December 30, 2020

A Good Life by Bill Wyllie

A Good Life By William Wyllie --------- I think of my Lady friend so far away. I want to be beside her in every way. We've talked for so long but haven't met. We fell in love with each other,please don't ever forget. Don't forget that I love you and need you by my side. We speak the truth to each other, My love I don't Hide. I miss you more with each passing day. I hope I don't lose you in any kind of way. For if I ever lost you my heart would be shattered. To a thousand little pieces, they would be scattered. I found the lady I want in my life. When we are together there would be no striff. Deep feeling's for you I feel in my heart. I want to dance and sing,our love will not part. Never felt so happy about a lady before. I love you so much.There just is no cure. Together forever it juast has to be. I see a good life with just you and me.

No comments:

Post a Comment