Friday, December 18, 2020

I Could Take a Thousand Photo's and Never Capture your Beauty ----

I Could Take a Thousand Photo's and Never Capture your Beauty ----- by William Wyllie I gaze at your beauty,You are such a cutie. I could take a thousand photos and never capture your beauty. The Woman I love, The Woman I See. Please, don't ever take your love from me. The warm glow I Feel,The warm glow inside. You make me feel so grand,I just can not hide. My arms are wide open,Let me wrap them around. We'll make sweet memories together,Our love will astound. We found each other,that is so true. I just want to tell you,I sure do love you. Never felt such a feeling with a woman before. Oh my sweet darling,It's you I adore. You are my inspiration for these loving words. Let's walk in the sunset,Our love will be heard. Sometimes these words don't always come together. Together we'll be,in sun or rainy weather. So now I'll say goodnight,but it won't be goodbye. I'll show you my love, or give it a good try.

No comments:

Post a Comment