Tuesday, March 26, 2024

A Little Love Poem by William Wyllie

  A Little Love Poem
                                               by William Wyllie

          My darling Dear, I need you here.
                To feel your touch, that I will love so much.
          My words will go on even after we meet.
                It will be such a treat.
          You bring me such bliss,
                with you sweet gentle kiss.
          The beauty you possess.
                Our Love is the Best.
           Deep feelings rise up with my thoughts of you.
                Champagne in your glass.
          As we share our love that is so true.
                Spring is coming near with the hope of warm weather.
         That will sure feel a lot better.
                A little love poem to bring you joy.
         With you beside me I'll be a happy boy.

No comments:

Post a Comment