Sunday, March 10, 2024

Captivated - by William Wyllie

 Captivated
                               by William Wyllie

     I am captivated by your beauty.
           Never thought I would feel such love.
     But you send me to that heaven so high above.
           My words will never stop.
     Until you and I reach that mountain top.
           Your beauty just astounds me.
     I feel this deep longing.
           I will love and cherish you forever.
     It's with you that I belong.
           You may not be a poet.
     But your loving words touch my heart.
           I want you here beside me.
     Together and never apart.
           As I write these words I pray.
     That together with you I will stay.
           Now as I say Goodnight.
     A life with you I want.
          Let me hug and squeeze you tight.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment