Tuesday, March 26, 2024

I Give My Love by William Wyllie

 I Give My Love
                                             by Bill Wyllie

        It's your love that makes my fire burn.
              I give you my love in return.
       Such a lovely lady there is no doubt.
             You make me wanna scream and shout.
       A Lovely chat as we express our love.
             My sweet honey from heaven above.
        I'm  happy, with Your Loving Words.
             When I'm with you my love will be heard.
       You bring me joy I must admit.
             Please give me a soft gentle kiss.
       These words I write as I start my day.
             I will love you forever in so many ways.
       I hold your hand as we walk together.
             I know our love will go on forever.
       After our talk I feel so good.
             I feel sweet love in my heart.
       and I knew I would.
             I say good day, but I will never say Goodbye.
       Because when we are together the time just flies.
             
             



No comments:

Post a Comment