Wednesday, February 3, 2021

Life is a Song .....

Life is a Song by Bill Wyllie.... I See my Future when I look in your eyes. You make me so happy, you mesmerize. This Beautiful Lady, please be mine. We'll dance and we'll sing and have a good time. You are my futureI know in my heart. We have to be together,you're a work of art. You are like a song, so beautiful and devine. So sweet and so soft and heard thruough out time. You are the music, I am the words. Our Love will echo, and always be heard. We two will make beautiful music together. We'll have lots of fun at the drop of a feather. Violins and saxophones will play soft and low. Our music will be heard, where ever we go. As the music fades, our love will go on. Our love will not die, because Life is a Song. If Life is a song, and if that is true. Then the music just started,when I first met you.

No comments:

Post a Comment