Wednesday, February 3, 2021

Our Love We Will Share....

Our Love We'll Share by Bill Wyllie.... You are my happiness.I am your man. And I will do the best that I can. To show you I care. I won't sit and stare. The beautiful lady, that you are. You shine so bright.I see you from afar. Your so far from me now. We will be together sometime and how. You've capured my heart, you've captured my soul. I am yours to have and to hold. When I'm with you, my whole body tingles. It's you that I want, with you I will mingle. Sweet love it sure feels grand. I Want to hold your Hand. A Beatles song that just is so funny. You just make my world bright and sunny. I sent you "All My Loving" so please "Love Me Do". "All you Need is Love", "My Love" for you is true. We will travel "Here there and Everywhere". When we get together, our love we will share.

No comments:

Post a Comment