Wednesday, October 5, 2022

Heaven On Earth by William Wyllie

                                           

                         You are my heaven on Earth my Lovely Girl. 

                                          You are so beautiful like and shine like a pearl. 

                        My Diamond in the rough my sweet Honey. 

                                         You make My World Bright and Sunny. 

                       Heaven to me is to be by your side. 

                                        My love is strong, My Arms Open Wide. 

                       I want you today, I want you Tomorrow. 

                                       When we are together we will have no sorrow. 

                      We will laugh and play and sing out loud. 

                                       To make you mine I will be so proud. 

                     I love this lady I will shout to the world. 

                                       I will tell them all that you are my girl. 

                    I want to kiss you and hold you tight. 

                                     When We do this I will feel "Dyn-O-Mite". 

                   I never thought I would find such a beauty. 

                                      I will love you forever,you are such a cutie. 

                   For helping people through all of my life. 

                                    This is my reward, I will never think twice. 

                  You are my woman, however long I live. 

                                    I will show you all the love I can give. 

                  I found my woman she brings me joy. 

                                   I feel like a kid with a brand new toy. 

                 I will treat you good,I will treat you fine. 

                                  Together we will be through out all time.

No comments:

Post a Comment