Wednesday, October 5, 2022

These Happy Feelings by William Wyllie

These Happy Feelings By William Wyllie..... My beautiful lady, you bring my joy. Sweet Loving feelings, I'm a Happy Boy When We Get Together,the sparks will fly. We'll be so happy,My love I will not hide. These Happy feelings I feel for you. I know you love me the same way too. Our Love for Each Other,it grows so strong. Tho you are far away,It will never be gone. We talk a live chat,we feel our love. I must have you,My turtle dove. The beautiful woman that you have become. Delights my eyes, you are the one. The one I want to walk beside. And Hold Your Hand,together we'll ride. I know my love for you is true. You bring me joy I never knew. We willshare our joy,Together we'll be. I'll hold you tight,under atall oak tree.

No comments:

Post a Comment