Sunday, October 23, 2022

Whisper My Love by Bill Wyllie

 Whisper My Love
                                                       by William Wyllie


            My words of love for you I speak.
                     It's your sweet loving that I seek.
            I need you now, I need you forever.
                    You're love for me will leave me weak.
           Through out this life,you are mine.
                    I am yours thought out all time.
           The warm sun shines so bright.
                    You are my love it feels so right.
            We found each other, across these lands.
                    We will walk together, hand in hand.
            Along the beach together we stroll.
                    You have my life, we will conquer any goal.
            The Rest of My life is at your hands.
                    Together out love will be so grand.
             You bring me joy, you bring me bliss.
                    On you my love I will planet a kiss.
             My beautiful Wen Hao.
                    With you I will go.
             As my day begins theses flow out.
                    I will rant and rave and scream and shout.
            But through it all we are still here.
                   I will whisper sweet love into your ear.
                     
            
           

No comments:

Post a Comment