Sunday, October 23, 2022

Love For Eternity by Bill Wyllie

 Love For Eternity
                                                        by William Wyllie

            Oh My Darling Sweet Love You Bring.
                     You make my Hart just want to sing.
            As I have my Morning Coffee, a new day starts.
                     My love for you will never part.
           I feel this love way deep inside.
                    My love I will shout, and will not hide.
           A beautiful lady has come into my life.
                    If she leaves me now it will cut like a knife.
          But that will not happen, it can not be.
                    I will love this lady for Eternity.
          My twin flame my other half.
                    I have found it here, it has come at last.
          Or twin soul whatever the case.
                    I know it's here it's in my space.
          This beautiful lady from a far off land.
                    Let me hold you close and take you by the hand.
          Our flames together will burn so high.
                   I know my love will never die.
          A thousand tears I would cry for you.
                   If you leave me now I would be so blue.
          But that will not happen it can not be.
                  Our love will last for Eternity.
         

No comments:

Post a Comment