Monday, October 24, 2022

This Poem was written by my lovely lady to me

             Poem by my Lovely Lady

 

             You Are my heaven, and the story of my life.
                     You are as bright as a pearl in my heart forever.
             You are always treasured in my Heart.
                      My love you are the only one in my life.
             When I see you face,I know how happy life will be.
                      Everytime I see you, my heart jumps like a
              humming bird flying.
                      This is a feeling I have never had before.
              and you inspired it.
                      I feel warm at the thought of your rich
              conversation with me.
                      Even if we are apart. I couldn't hide my smile.
              This conection is special and amazing. I dare say fate.
                      Many people ask what made me create this new
               and better me.
                      I do not hesitate to tell them that it was you.
                     

No comments:

Post a Comment