Monday, October 24, 2022

Poem of Love by Bill Wyllie

  Poem Of Love
                                                               By Bill Wyllie

                                                                                       
                    I feel this love for you my honey.
                           You make my world bright and sunny.
                   The thought of you brings me joy.
                           I'm like a kid, oh boy! ,oh boy!
                   This love for you it feels so right.
                           You bring the light to the darkest night.
                   The woman I see make me want to fly.
                           The love we have is worth a try.
                   But I know our love will conquer the world.
                            If you would only be my girl.
                   Together we will have fun, and I don't mean maybe.
                            I want you here pleasebe my lady.
                   Your my inspiration, you are my world.
                           Let's get together, you are a lovely girl.
                   I have fallen for you after so long.
                           It is with you that I belong.
                   These words fow out as they spin in my mind.
                           I want you now and for all time.
                   This love I feel it has to be.
                          If I was blind you would make me see.
                   I say long so long on this happy day.
                         My poems of love, forever we will stay.

No comments:

Post a Comment