Wednesday, October 5, 2022

I Throw You A Kiss by William Wyllie

I Throw You A Kiss By William Wyllie..... I want to love and make romance. If I had you I would sing and dance. My beautiful woman, Let us get together. We will have fun in any weather. I want to walk on the beach with you. Because my love for you is true. Walk hand in hand and play in the sand. I know with you it would be so grand. The woman I love has come at last. We will have a future,the die has been cast. I know our love is ment to be. I was so blind but now I see. I see a future and is so nice. I will do it again and never think twice. I look at you and see a life. And someday soon we will be man and wife. So come on darling and take my hand. Our future is here it's where we will stand. I have never know such feelings of bliss. I say goodnight and throw you a kiss.

No comments:

Post a Comment