Wednesday, May 13, 2020

My Love for you

I wrote this poem this morning. I never know how good they are until someone tells me. Anyway here it is


------- ----- My love for you ------



       My Beautiful Lady, how I yearn to be with you.
You brought joy to my heart,My lonely days are through.
      I want your sweet touch.
I love you so very much.
      To be by your side in sickness and in health.
I want you so much, don't care about your wealth.
     Sometimes money can do good.
With you I know it would.
     Just know it's you that I need.
My love will grow like a weed.
     Our Gardens will grow so nice.
We'll make our own paradise.
      Come on love let's get started.
I hope we will not get parted.
      Beautiful life with you is a must.
Please don't leave me in the dust.
      I have this burning desire.
You set my soul on fire.
      With you I will go.
My love for you will show.

No comments:

Post a Comment