Saturday, May 9, 2020

The Feeling of Love ---

Another poem I write a few days ago. --------Been writing lots of romantic stuff lately.



Feeling Of Love

       

   If the eyes are the window to the soul.
Then it's you I want to hold.
   I lay in bed thinking of you
My love for you is oh so true.
   The feeling of Love you've shown to me.
I was blind but now I see.
   Where ever you want me to I will go.
I'll kiss you all over, from head to toe.
  This beauty before me, a beautiful site.
I want to squeeze you with all my might.
   I can not sleep you are on my mind.
My love grows stronger with the passage of time.
   I'll start a new life with you, if that's what you desire.
Because my darling you set me on fire.
  The fire inside me it burns so strong.
I know this love can't be wrong.
  I feel so good, it feels so grand.
For you I'd even do a hand stand.
  I want you my darling, inside and out.
I want to dance and scream and shout.
  As I write this at 4:54 in the morning.
I know a new life with you is dawning.
  I know we'll have a joyful life together.
I'm just so Happy I'll leave you Never.

No comments:

Post a Comment