Saturday, May 9, 2020

Poem "The Beatles Are the Best" with Song Titles.

---- My First Music Poem with Song Titles in it.
The Beatles Are the Best, This I Can't Deny. One of my Favorite songs is called "No Reply".
     The Years 64 and 65, My youth I do recall.Another song I like is "Anytime At All".
For himself Paul Wrote "Another Day", He also write a great one called "Yesterday".
     My love for the Beatles is True. "I'm Happy Just to Dance With You".
The Beatles make me feel alright. Their first movie was "A Hard Days Night".
     My arms are open wide, Let's go for a "Ticket to Ride".
My love for the Beatles will stand, I Just "Want To Hold Your Hand".
     The Beatles make me feel so good. John Wrote "Norweigan Wood".
My Love for the Beatles won't Roam.See you "When I Get Home".
     I love the Beatles you See, I think we'll just "Let it Be".

No comments:

Post a Comment