Monday, December 26, 2022

First Thing In the Morning

 You're the first thing in the morning, the last thing at night.

         Together our Love will be Dyn-O-Mite.

Every second of the day and all through my Life.

        It's you that I need, you will make a good wife.

My love will not stop, it will just go on.

       I want you my darling, I'll cry if you're gone.

So don't make me blue, don't make me sad. 

      We'll have a good life and always be glad.

Even after we rise, I just need you here.

      I'll sing my love songs right into your ear.

You are such a beauty before these old eyes.

     I know together our love will just fly.

If ever I lose you I'll cry and I'll weep.

    Because it is you that makes me complete

You inspire these words that come from my heart.

     We'll be always together and will never part.

       


        

No comments:

Post a Comment