Monday, December 26, 2022

My Love You Will See

          I miss you my darling, with you I will fly.
               Without you around I would not even try.
         Oh my baby let's make this happen.
               I will love you so much with lots of passion.
         You bring my happiness,together we will be.
               I wanna be your lover. My love you will see.
         I sit right here my memories of you.
               You love me so much and I love you too.
         In sunshine or in rain,My Love will not go.
                When we are together our love willjust flow.
         My beautiful lady,it's you that I need.
                 We will make hot love, and roll in the weeds.
         I feel so happy, let's dance and let's sing.
          But I know when I am with you, sweet love you will bring.
        My words just flow out, from inside my head.
           But I will not stop until you are in my bed.
        When your in my life, it just has to be.
              We will fly like birds, way up high in the trees.
        My words just won't stop, I think I had Better quit.
              Until we are together, we will make a good fit.
              

No comments:

Post a Comment