Monday, December 26, 2022

We Will Sing and Dance

          AS I Go To Bed on this Happy Day.
               My feelings are strong My Love will stay.
            My beautiful woman that I love So much.
               I wish I could just reach out and just touch.
            A nice warm day the sun was bright.
               I took a walk,thinking of my lady tonight.
            I read her letters they bring me joy.
               I want to dance and sing, I am a happy boy.
            My feeling for you grow so strong.
               It is with you that I belong.
            We will get together we will sing and do that dance.
               When you look at me, I am in a trace.
            You are so gorgeous my sweet love goes on.
               It is with you that I want to belong.
            Dance and sing, and do our thing.
               Sweet joy to me you sure do bring.
            Let's get together and have some fun.
               I will love you forever when the day is done.

No comments:

Post a Comment