Thursday, June 23, 2022

A Thousand Tears

By William Wyllie... I could love you a thousand times And it would never be enough. Because my sweet darling, you are Hot, Hot Stuff. The beauty I have waited for so long. It's you my honey that keeps me going on. No one is this world can make me feel like you do. My love is forever, and always be true. Without your love I would cry a thousand tears. Because my darling I need you forever near. It's your love that I need. Together we will plant a seed. We will plant a Oak Tree on the day we meet. Because my darling, it youyr love that I seek. You give me feelings that I have never known. Together honey, our love it will grow. This love that we have will grow stronger each day. We will not regret that we came this way.

No comments:

Post a Comment