Wednesday, June 15, 2022

No Words Can I say by William Wyllie

.......I Love You So Much.No Words Can I Say. To express my feelings, It's you all the way. My Love for you is real, My Love I won't hide. I'm standing here now, my arms open wide. Warm feeling for you, deep inside. My love will flow like the rushing high tide. I hope I don't drown in this sea of passion. I have this strong attraction. I don't want to lose you to the deep blue sea. I want you beside me, for all to see. Such a beauty you are. My love will show. I just have to tell you, that I love you so. Time flies so fast, I want you here and now. To show that I care, emotions say WOW!!! Beautiful lady, you make my day. Let's get together,and run away. Like a beautiful flower,our love grows strong. It won't be long till our love will dawn.

No comments:

Post a Comment