Wednesday, June 15, 2022

Your Lover Boy ........ by William Wyllie

My beautiful Lady our love is Strong. It's you that I want, it's you that I belong. Sweet love I feel oh so tense. Let's go over there behind that fence. Let's have some fun, be mine at last. Let's focus on the future, forget the past. Oh my darling you bring such bliss. Hold me tight, I need your kiss. I am yours, together we two. Let's start fresh let's start a new. You make me tingle, with your soft touch. I want you now so very much. Rub my back with your gentle hands. I'll do the same to you. together we stand. So come on love let's get this going. I want you now, my love is showing. On the beach at sunset, we'll walk together. I'll love you now and forever. You bring me happiness,You bring me joy. Forever I'll be your Lover Boy.

No comments:

Post a Comment