Wednesday, June 21, 2023

Words Hurt by Bill Wyllie

Words Hurt
                                                    By Bill Wyllie

          Sometimes words hurt, sometimes they sting.
                    

                    But oh my god the hate they bring.
          

          A sarcastic word it gets me going.
                    

                    I try to calm myself so it's not showing.
         

          Though sometimes it hurts, I let it pass.
                   

                    Sometimes I want to tell them to kiss my ass.
         

          But I digress, I'll show the love.
                  

                    In God we trust from heaven above.
         

          The memory lives on, but I think good thoughts.
                 

                    But sometimes I would rather not.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment