Wednesday, November 17, 2021

A Beatles Poem (Updated)...

Beatles Poem By William Wyllie... Please be my “Day Tripper”, Because You are My Pride. We’ll have a “Ticket To Ride”. We’ll have “No More Lonely Nights” When I Am with You. Please “Love Me Do”. I want you for my “Woman”, If We Have Troubles “We Can Work It Out”. So Come on let’s “Twist and Shout”. I’ll be “Here, There and Everywhere” Looking for you. I want you to “Grow Old With Me” My Honey Do. Never Want To Hear you say, forget about “Yesterday”. It’s “Just Like Starting Over”, We’ll be “Watching the Wheels” go round. Because your sweet love I have Found. Please “Don’t Pass Me By” and don’t say “Goodnight”. Because you are my delight. “I Don’t Want to Spoil the Party”, and I want you to “Please, Please Me”. My Love you Will See. We will have fun “Eight Days A Week”. It is your love that I seek. With you “I Feel Fine” so “What Goes On”. Our Love Will never be gone. It’s “Something” in the way you move. Let’s get in the groove. You and I will “Come Together”. We’ll sing “All You Need is Love”. You are my Heaven Above. Your Love is my goal. As we walk down “The Long and Winding Road”.

No comments:

Post a Comment