Wednesday, November 17, 2021

The Sun Comes Up...

By William Wyllie The sun comes up,the sun goes down. But I'm still here, and never frown. It's cloudy and windy.the sun shines bright. But through it all, I feel alright. The days are long, the days are hot. The sun shines bright, the moon does not. I go through the day with a happy smile. Some rough times have come,still happy for awhile. Good to get out in nature each week. Walking through town,Is it Love that I seek? But for now I am happy,in my heart everyday. The walking group and senior scribbers keep me budy each day. Never though my life would come together like this. It turned ut so nice.It's almost like bliss. I see parts of Franklin that I've never seen before. But whereever I go, I want to see more. I made new friends,and that is the best. Wherever We Go, North, South, East or West. In the dark of night the moon does glow. This Beautiful world,I'm Happy to know.

No comments:

Post a Comment