Wednesday, November 17, 2021

Who's Next...

Who's Next By William Wyllie... I'm "Happy Jack", I want to see my friend, because I want to take "Pictures of Lily" I'd like to see what's "Behind Blue Eyes". We'll take a trip to the highest mountain where "I Can See For Miles". I want to see my "Mary Ann with the Shaky Hands". But I "Won't Get Fooled Again". I'll go see my friend the "Pinball Wizard". I'll ask him "Who Are You", who, who, who, who. You can't be from "My Generation", because "The Kids are Alright" where I come from. So "See Me, Feel Me" because "I'm Free". So let's "Join Together" because "You Better, You Bet". I won't take no "Substitute". I only want you to play that "Squeeze Box". So Who's on First, Guess Who's on second and "The Eletric Prines" are on third.

No comments:

Post a Comment