Wednesday, November 17, 2021

My Radio Show...

By William Wyllie... I want to be Happy,but sometimes not. I want to be thankful for what I have got. I write my poems,I do my best. Sometimes I get tired and need a rest. I play my music on my radio show. It makes me happy,and it does show. Music is my life I can't deny. It makes me fly like birds in the sky. I have these listeners from all around the world. They enjoy the music,And the 45s twirl. The 1950s to the mid 80s,the music goes on. Rock n roll to ballads,my music won't be gone. If life is a song, I'm stuck in the past. But I know one thing,My life is a blast. I try not to worry about things here or there. I have to think happy,A smile I will wear. A radio show of my own,Never thought it would be. But here I am,playing music for the world to see. From Russa or China,the die has been cast. They listen to my archive of shows,from the past. 119 listeners the world can tune in. It makes me feel happy,I have a big grin. 619 shows that they have to choose from. Oldies to scribblers shows.The Day will soon come. I give background on the singers,Information is good. I'm happy to be here,I knew that I would. From The Beatles to Sinatra,the music will play. Time to say a goodnight,Until the next day.

No comments:

Post a Comment