Wednesday, November 17, 2021

New Years Resolutions...

New Years Resolutions By William Wyllie... New Years Resolutions, always get spoken. But the true fact is, they always get broken. They say they'll quit smoking, but never do. They take out their anger on you. I'll lose weight, this time for sure. They see the Food and just want more. The temptation is just too strong. They get weak and can't go on. Whatever they try they seem to fail. Temptation is strong like being in jail. I'll try to do this the best I can. I never quite make it.I'm not the man. I'm not the man to do these things. Let me fly away, like I'm on wings. New years Resolutions are hard to do. Temptation is strong, I'll quite with you. I'll quite right now and just give up. I won't go on.I have no luck. But maybe some day I'll do it for sure. I'll say I've won, and won't want more.

No comments:

Post a Comment