Wednesday, November 17, 2021

Missing You So Much ...

Missing You So Much By William Wyllie.... I miss you so much, the pain deep down. When you are not here, I'm wearing a frown. You give me such joy,something about you attracts. I want you so near,Your love just impacts. When I can't talk to you,I just get upset. When the other girls try to speak,I just reject. It is only you,and you alone. I want you right now,to be my very own. The beautiful lady, that you are. You're my bright shinning star. I have not heard from you in over a week. It's you that I want, It's you that I seek. So please come back, let me hear you say. I Love You, I Love You, in every way. I just have to have you,there just is no doubt. If I can't have you, I'll scream and I'll shout. Tell me you want me, Tell me you care. Let me run my fingers through you long silky black hair. Let me touch you face and hold you so tight. I'll hold you so close, with all of my might. Oh baby, oh baby,It just has to be. I need you right here, close beside Me.

No comments:

Post a Comment