Wednesday, November 17, 2021

Please Don't Leave...

By William Wyllie... I'll Cry and weep if you ever leave me. I'll be sad and blue if your love I don't see. Love you so much want you to know. Your part of me, our love it will grow. I think of you every minute of the day. Your on my mind,my love will stay. I Feewl so good, the love I feel. I feel so grand our love is real. In the darkest night, You bring the light. In the brightest day, With you I will lay. You beside me,so happy I'd Stand. Together with you, hand in hand. When you are not there, I wonder where you are. I'll travel to you, near or far. So please don't leave me,I have to say. Together we'll be,on my knees I will pray. I pray for us, someday to become one. Because my darling, without you there is no sun.

No comments:

Post a Comment