Wednesday, November 17, 2021

DelCarte -

By William Wyllie We stroll through Del-Cart on this cloudy day. I photograph the wonder of nature, I'm Happy to say. As we follow the Story Walk,Faith reads each one as we go. The day becomes sunny,I'm happy to know. The sun gives off reflections of the tree's. Making scenic shots for my eyes to see. A small warf I see I Walk out to the end. Photograph's I snap,and soon I will send. Faith, Lily and I cross a large bridge, I feel it sway from our wait. I Feel the motion,good thing I took A motion sickness pill,Don't want to be fish bait. Beautiful Fall day,warm sun,I feel alright. I feel good,I never feel uptight. A Walk through nature,I feel so grand. I hope with my Love someday I will stand. Not even a mile did we walk.

No comments:

Post a Comment