Wednesday, November 17, 2021

Missing You...

Missing You By William Wyllie My Friend, I sit and think of you. Happy memories abound in my mind it's true You've become a very close friend,warm feelings,I feel that won't end. I hope to see you in a couple of days. You make me happy in so many ways. It's been acouple of weeks since I've seen your face. Your my best friend I'll go anyplace. Whatever you want, that's where I'll go. I feel happy that's all I know. The last two weeks I've missed you so much. I'll just sit beside you and promise I won't touch. I have deep respect for you this is true. You've shown me sweet love,that I never knew. I never thought that a beauty such as you. Would be my best friend,and I love you too. Over the years our friendship has grown deep. Inside I feel Happy,You just make me weep.

No comments:

Post a Comment