Wednesday, November 17, 2021

A Place Called River Bend...

By William Wtyllie... We Walk in Franklin, A Place called River Bend. Under the Power lines, These words I send. A cool Fall day, just myself, Faith and Lily. My name is William but call me Billy. We walk through a path,a little muddy at times. Around the tree's, these memories are mine. We see a river, down a steep hill we go. Whatever happens, Only God Knows. The beautiful foliage, color in the trees. Reflections off the water, deep color's we see. I photograh this wonder,splender in the grass. We keep on walking,the time does pass. A nice short walk on a fall like day. The sun shines bright,No words can I say. The Walk was Short,but it was a treat. My two good friends, Once again we will meet. The Beauty of Nature, hiking is the best. Walking in the woods, Now it's time to rest.

No comments:

Post a Comment