Wednesday, November 17, 2021

A Walk With Faith (In My Heart)

A Walk With Faith (In My Heart) By William Wyllie...... To Beaver Pond We Will Stroll. I have not been there since long time ago. Chilson Beach A Beautiful Place. In my Mind I travel through time and space. To a time long ago,When I was just a lad. To this same place with Brother and sister. What a time we had. Today I walk with Faith. And Photo's I take. Lots of trees by the pond,Grow wild. In the past very few, when I was a child. We walk to a clearing,a boat ramp looks fine. I walk to the edge, Should I step one more time? As I get closer to the water,one more step I may go. A Big black think snake, pops out of a hole. With a startled surprise,right back I did jump. I did it so fast I heard a loud thump. In a blink of an eye the snake popped back in it's hole. And that is when real fast I did stroll. Faith said with concern "I Would have jumped just the same" With a twinkle in her eye. Good friends we remain.

No comments:

Post a Comment