Wednesday, November 17, 2021

Name That Tune

Name That Tune By William Wyllie To the Senior Center We Do Go. To Play "Name That Tune" It'll be fun I know. Faith and myself go for Lunch there. Never attended something like this anywhere. They play some tunes, sometimes I miss. Other times it's easy,I say "Let's Twist". This is fun, music from the 60s and 70s play. I eat my lunch,and enjoy my stay. Ariel the announcer plays a bonus tune. They think it's hard,but the title comes real soon. The song title is "Ariel" A favorite tune of mine. I win the bonus ,it makes me feel so fine. This brings my joy.I'M Happy that I'm here. "Name that tune",just music to my ears. Michael Jackson's "Don't Stop till you get enough" A tune I didn't get. "Disco Inferno" another I miss.Can't get upset. It's only a game, nevermind if I did not remember. Just being here is the best I surrender. "Come Together" A Beatles tune I got.A Big hit. "Eleanor Rigby" too many people were too quick. "Don't Bring Me Down" by ELO song, that was an easy one. I build up the points,I may just have won. They calculate the points,Yes it seems I'm the winner. This is so nice, and a lovely dinner. I win $15. towards future meals. This is so fine,to me a big deal. Thank You Faith, my good friend. Excited inside I just can't pretend.

No comments:

Post a Comment