Wednesday, November 17, 2021

Oldies Poem ...

Oldies Poem By William Wyllie.. Please meet me "At the Hop", because you know "Rock N Roll is Here to Stay". With you Love will stay. Our love is No surprise. Because"Lover's Never Say Goodbye". My darling I love you true. "I Only Have Eyes for You". We will "Rock Around the Clock",this is a must. Let's "Get Together" it's "Just the Two of Us". It will be "Me and You and a Dog Named Boo". My swetheart,So let's Do the Boogaloo. we will dance "The Twist" and "The Locomotion" and "The Monster Mash". Oh my Darling our love will last. "These Oldies but Goodies" I love them so much. But oh my darling "Sometimes When We Touch". The sound of "Blue Velvet" or "Reses Are Red". The "Tears" that I shed. My sweet darling "I Want To Hold Your Hand". "Remember, Walking in the Sands". "Wonderland By Night" my father's loved it so. or "Stranger On the Shore", Instrumentals that I know. So "Call Me", when you get a chance. Because "We're All Playing in the Same Band". I say "Goodnight My Love" pleasent Dreams. Baby "Don't Let the Rain Fall Down on Me". I'll be "Mr. Lonely"without you near. It's only your sweet "Words" I want to her. "So Long,Farwell,Goodbye".Bill Haley did croon. When We Meet again it won't be too soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment