Wednesday, November 17, 2021

Woman From The Past -

Woman From The Past By William Wyllie .... A Woman from my Past,has now returned. My Feeling for her go on,It's her that I yearn. The Warmth of the Sun Apon my Skin. With You My Darling, I'll Always Win. The Sun will rise, The Sun is Hot. But Oh My Darling it's you I got. Feeling of Love for you go on. You're like the light, of the morning dawn. The warmth of the sun,like the warmth of your love. Brings me happiness and joy, like the lord up above. You bring me Love, You Bring Me Bliss. I want to hold you, I want to kiss. A beautiful lady,from a far away land. I just want to sit and hold your hand. A lady of class, you have returned. The flame of love inside me still burns. You waited in the shadows,but now you are back. So Happy you stayed, Our Love will not lack. Together we will be, Together we are right. Together Forever, Our Love will take flight.

No comments:

Post a Comment