Wednesday, November 17, 2021

Bill's Oldies...

Bill's Oldies By William Wyllie... Happy I feel doing my broadcasting Thing. I feel Happy, Joy it brings. Bill's Oldies is the name of the station. I play songs that were hits of the nation. Album Tracks to B-Sides. My imagination just open's wide. 50's, 60's,70's is the music I play. It makes me happy, This I must say. I can pop on at a moment's notice. Top 30's of the past are my focus. I play the hits, I play the flops. Whatever I do, I feel I'm on top. My place in life I have found. I play my music and dance around. I don't have a care. When I'm on the air. I play my favorites,From The Beatles to The Stones. I also play songs that were unknowns. I give history about the tunes. When I have something to say. The way I want to do it, it is the right way. So tune in to the Oldies,when I play them loud. I feel very happy, ans oh so proud.

No comments:

Post a Comment